- Contact an ANDY OnCall® office; your job information will be taken by our customer service representative.
- The ANDY OnCall® representative will explain our policies.
- When a Craftsman with the skills needed is available we will call you to schedule a specific date and time.
- If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, the office will handle to your convenience.
- After the craftsman arrives, he will assess your job. He will call the office for a price. This is a FREE estimate. If you agree to the price, he can begin and be there until complete or we can schedule work when convenient for you.
- Upon job completion and approval, please make payment to ANDY OnCall®. This protects your lien rights and insures your one year written warranty.
- ANDY OnCall® will contact you regarding job satisfaction.
- Make a list of all tasks you would like quoted
- Craftsman will assess the job or jobs, and call the office for pricing
- Craftsman is ready to begin your job immediately and stay until it is completed to your approval
- Please initial ANDY OnCall® contract/invoice of work to be completed before he begins
- To schedule him for another date, call our office and we will reschedule at your convenience
- One year Written Warranty on all Craftsman work
ANDY OnCall® is bonded and insured.
- PLEASE DO NOT PAY until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
- Interim payments, payable only to ANDY OnCall®, for individual jobs or stages of larger projects, equaling percentage of work completed, must be arranged in advance with office.
- Personal or cashier’s check to: ANDY OnCall®
- Returned Check: $25 Fee
- Credit Cards: AmEx, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- + 4% Handling Fee
- NO CASH – payment by cash could void your warranty and lien right.
- Estimates are for labor only; materials are additional (Please approve all materials)
- Craftsman can purchase materials needed for the job or you may furnish
- You will be shown the receipts – no mark-up is added keeping your cost down
- Immediate reimbursement due when receipt(s) total exceed $100 – all materials previously paid for and/or due will be shown on final invoice – make all payments to ANDY OnCall®
- Craftsman can often give a guesstimate but no guaranteed material cost
- Coupons apply to labor only – not materials
- Discounts apply only at time of payment on a job or series of jobs performed continuously until completion
- If concealed or unknown problems are discovered during the job, the craftsman will stop all work, advise you and the office, then wait for direction and approval to proceed from you.